Surfing the blogs.....
...is about all the exertion I can stand now that the job has gone to 6-10s. So, in the absence of time to blog myself on a sunny Sunday, I'll direct your attention to:
Just so you know, "6-10s" is six, ten-hour days, as opposed to the "straight forty" of five, eight-hour days. Overtime is a classic love/hate relationship....but I'm staying in it!
UPDATE: Hmm..the Prometheus 6 trackback doesn't seem to be working. So, until I figure out what's wrong, go to the sidebar under Blogs, go there, and find it by hand...it's really good. But be warned: there's a lot of good stuff on his blog, so leave a nice slice of time to stay there awhile. Refill your coffee, prop your feet up.
Body and Soul, for a post on Joe Darby, the soldier who blew the whistle on Abu Ghraib. He and his family have been in protective custody since the story broke.
Prometheus 6 for the delicious Philip Agre essay, What is Conservatism and What is Wrong With It?
Just so you know, "6-10s" is six, ten-hour days, as opposed to the "straight forty" of five, eight-hour days. Overtime is a classic love/hate relationship....but I'm staying in it!
UPDATE: Hmm..the Prometheus 6 trackback doesn't seem to be working. So, until I figure out what's wrong, go to the sidebar under Blogs, go there, and find it by hand...it's really good. But be warned: there's a lot of good stuff on his blog, so leave a nice slice of time to stay there awhile. Refill your coffee, prop your feet up.

0comments:
Post a Comment
<<Home